Treasure Keepers error?

Syrin of Neopia

I've been trying to play Treasure Keepers the last couple days & about a few minutes into moving stuff around in my shop I get an error message.

I don't have a screencap of it, at the moment, but it's something like "Oops! We've encountered an error. Restarting . . ." & shows a scared/surprised Slorg

I had a similar error a week ago that said to clear my cache & I did so, but now have this new message. I've tried clearing my history & such but nothing seems to be helping . . .

Anyone else having similar issues?

I can't say anything specific for sure as that's the general error message, but it may have something to do with the specific items you're moving. I had that issue a while back putting windows in my shop (soon as I tried to save with them it flipped out). This has been fixed, but it's possible moving or adding some other item could be causing it now. I'd try and start an adventure to be sure it's really moving things that's the issue and not the game in general, then move each thing one by one, saving in between till you ID the problem item. After that, leave that particular item be and report it so it can be fixed.

Thanks for the advice. I was able to play an adventure & move some other items. There is a specific long table that refuses to be rotated & placed. I bought another long table, rotated & placed it with no problems. I'm now wondering if it the specific area in the shop where I am trying to place it that's the problem.

How do I send a report for Treasure Keepers once I do isolate the issue? Is there a button in-game that I need to click?

There's a Support link under the game (scroll past the Coming Soon bit). Click it, then hit the Support Tickets tab. You'll have to make a Support Account, but it's pretty simple. From there, just follow the instructions and fill out a ticket.