NCs to spend

barkie

I have been to the NC Mall for two days running. I wanted to buy some inks for my P3s but there is nothing in the Games/Habitarium shop and a couple of the other shops also have no items... Not very profitable businesses if they run out of stock and don't restock their shelves....

I have been to the NC Mall for two days running. I wanted to buy some inks for my P3s but there is nothing in the Games/Habitarium shop and a couple of the other shops also have no items... Not very profitable businesses if they run out of stock and don't restock their shelves....

if you want to buy ink for your p3s, you have to buy it in the nc shop IN the habitarium.

so go to the game, then to the shop and then to the nc shop, you'll find ink there.

Sorry shop keepers I have bought maybe 30 inks for my P3s and like you said lisauntie and yet for the past few days have been trying the completely incorrect way for some reason...I think they call it senior moment or in this case senior days. Thank you for answering my help topic and jolting my addled brain