Need Habi Help?

Lady Kakata

I'm putting out a call for people who may need Habi help. Need someone to repair resources, take care of P3s or help with buildings? Want the odd free house/nest/storage? Neofriend me and I'll help out :3 Just leave a message in Neomail or here telling me what you want me to do and I'll help out daily!

As for myself I'm okay XD I'm collecting patches of clovers to decorate my Habi at the moment!

I'm putting out a call for people who may need Habi help. Need someone to repair resources, take care of P3s or help with buildings? Want the odd free house/nest/storage? Neofriend me and I'll help out :3 Just leave a message in Neomail or here telling me what you want me to do and I'll help out daily!

As for myself I'm okay XD I'm collecting patches of clovers to decorate my Habi at the moment!

I would really love it if I could have a house for my Habi too! I just don't have that much resources to build another one.

Thank you so much! ^_^