Yay! But I don't want to get frozen..

Tank Girl

My boyfriend has FINALLY decided to make a Neopets account :D :D :D

Although I'm very happy about this I'm also a little worried. We have separate computers but we're on the same IP address. Will I/we get frozen? :O

You shouldn't have any issues. My husband and I have been playing together for over 2 years now. In the beginning, we both used my desktop computer, he used his laptop, and I used my work computer and occasionally his laptop. Now, we still both play from the same connections, but never the same computer. (I only use my laptop and my work computer, he only uses his laptop.)

And for years, my sister and I both played from my parents' internet, with different computers. TNT realizes that family members in the same house can play. I believe they can tell the difference between someone using multiple accounts, and family members.

You're welcome :)

I don't know how much different activities play into it. My husband and I don't really do the same things. I'm huge into the flash games, and they generally bore him and he doesn't touch them much anymore. I'm big into the plots and site events, he does them here and there because I tell him to. And he's huge into the stock market and buying items to sell in his shop, where as I buy stock here and there, and I only sell things I come across, or from my SDB. I'm an avatar collector, he isn't. (We don't even have similar tastes in pets. I like the cutesy, and he loves Grundos, Buzz, Ruki, Grarrl, etc.)

We've had multiple users on one IP for nearly a decade without an issue. At one point TNT were cracking down a bit on multiple accounts, so for a while I had a note in my user lookup listing the other accounts in the household, but if they looked at it I think it's fairly easy to tell what is one person with multiple accounts and what is two or more people playing.