Favourite / Underrated PetPet?

Lady Kakata

I do like some of the Petpets, some of them would have been cool Neopets in themselves (which I suspect PetPets started out as) and some of them I really, really like. But some just get no love :C

My Moorlough has a Tanizard called Kinkajou. I'd love to have a Faerie one but there is no Faerie version and quite a few PetPets only have two colours (normal and a variation such as pink or plushie). What is YOUR favourite underrated PetPet? Is there a way to let the staff know we'd like a new paint for a particular one? Sure this would be a stab in a haystack since there are so many of them but still!

I don't really know of many nor have I given it much thought. BUT I really love Chuchuana. They look funny and I love that name.

Btw, "Moorlough" sounds like its a place in Northern Ireland. :wub_anim:

XD It's from the song 'Moorlough Shore' by Caroline Lavelle. It's the name I gave to a personal being and the name of my 'company' (really, it's just me). I'm pretty sure there's another song also called Moorlough Shore and it's Irish in origin

I think Crocalus, Palmplats and Naleaps are a tad underrated. They aren't quite my favorites, but I do like them a lot and think they should get more attention. :)

...and I think Crokabeks and Krawks need a redraw baaaaaadd. And while I'm at it...though they are certainly not under-loved, I think Lutras need more colors!