Neopets Trading Help

Zooba

I'm completely new to neopets trading, I'm hoping to *eventually* trade up to a draik, and I'm starting out with a misspelled RN/RW Mara Gelert.

Unfortunately no trading guides I've read so far have mentioned what draiks trade for. I've gotten quite a few offers, including:

(all are vwn/wn)

Faerie Hissi

Darigan Eyrie

Grey Kacheek

choco gnorbu

White Kacheek

RB Xwee

Mallow Grundo

Choco Xwee

Zombie Zaffie

Hallo Poogle

Faerie Gnorbu

Faerie Bori

rg mynci

rg lenny

3-letter sponge peophin

Robot Lupe

robot poogle

Should I accept one of these or wait? Advice?

Faerie Hissi sounds like a very good deal, so does Robot Poogle (if clothed). Robot being a lab-only colour is rarer than for example the halloween poogle (although hallo poogle looks way cuter, so it's a hard decision). Mallow Grundo is also lab only, but still worth less than a LE pet. Use this guide as a reference :)

Depending on the name, the Zombie zafara sounds good, or one of the royals. Nearly all royals are really, really easy to trade. The trades for draiks I've seen are usually DN-BN basic draiks for V/WN plushies and pirates, but the painted draiks tend to trade within the DUCK level. Sometimes if you've got an amazing name, you go up a little - better name or colour. The guide that Viridian mentioned is an excellent one, so definitely refer to it, too. :)

Faerie Hissi sounds like a very good deal, so does Robot Poogle (if clothed). Robot being a lab-only colour is rarer than for example the halloween poogle (although hallo poogle looks way cuter, so it's a hard decision). Mallow Grundo is also lab only, but still worth less than a LE pet. Use this guide as a reference :)

I also thought Faerie Hissi was a good deal, and I've been using /~x__loveable as a guide, that says all faerie are considered little better than tier 2 now, since the release of all the PBs from TFR plot. Mara Gelerts are tier 1, also when you consider that Mara costs about 4 mil to get manually, and Faerie only costs 1 mil...isn't that a bit of a step down?

Hmm yeah maybe... I didn't take the deflation of the paint brushes into account. It would still be my choice, personally, but maybe actual traders think differently of that.