Locked out of Habitarium

Sar_Rah

I was wondering if anyone here knows any way to unlock a locked item bag in Habitarium?

I reset my Habitarium after it was locked from crashing with too many gems that I hadn't collected. Unfortunately I left a few pages of eggs in my bag- thinking that I could discard them to level up again faster. Now I can't open my item bag it just sits on the loading circle and wont do anything

Has anyone here managed to overcome this problem? Merging with another Habi doesn't work.

Thanks

The only recommendation I would have had is the merge method and you said that didn't help :( I haven't heard of the "bag won't open" problem before. Did you try the merge method more than once? I found I could get into my bag with the merge method way before I could actually get back in the game. I tried it periodically over the course of a few weeks before I finally got back in.

Are you sure that you opened the tabs and logged into the two accounts in the correct order?

Unfortunately I left a few pages of eggs in my bag- thinking that I could discard them to level up again faster.

How many exactly is a few?

I used the reset method without deleting things form my bag through the merge method. I had around 20 pages of eggs, 3 of decorations, 3 or so of buildings and I did not have a bag lockout problem. If your numbers are around the same (including both what was in the bag and things on the board), I don't see why there's a problem. Perhaps it's your connection?

Can you describe more in detail about the process from reset to your bag locking up?

Try the petpage /~nimmo for lockout help. If you've merged, and are able to access you're habi, you should also be able to access your habi bag..have you tried refreshing the page, or checking on your internet connection? I know it seems silly, but the one time my bag refused to load it turned out my internet had gone down without me noticing.