Lady Kakata's random art!

Lady Kakata

I draw, mostly birds or really random things. I used to scan up every drawing I made and post it online, but since the advent of art thieves and the fact that I don't agree with a well-known sites policy, especially when it comes to traces and art thieves ...

Well anyway, I found two original images that I would like to share XD

There's a ton of art backlog but these are two recent examples XD

Aww, they're really cute. So do you have other art somewhere online or did you take it all down? People are dumb to steal other peoples art. I love looking at other people's art but its a shame that people are afraid to put stuff up in case people steal them.

Aww, they're really cute. So do you have other art somewhere online or did you take it all down? People are dumb to steal other peoples art. I love looking at other people's art but its a shame that people are afraid to put stuff up in case people steal them.

I used to post art on two websites, one has no artwork other than stamps and essays, the other has some artwork but the pieces I really want to protect (like Dream Dragon - Splender and Moorlough) I've removed