Kuroii

Total avatars: 363

Total avatars I need but retired: 29

Remaining possible: 334

NeoBoard Avatar Collector (minimum score : 332 points).

I'm never going to get it? :sad01_anim:

Since in that remaining possible, 1 Royal Korbat (M/F), 1 Heermeedjet/Meerouladen, the 7 stamp avatars (cannot afford) and mysterious Wishing Well looks impossible to achieve.

Or maybe the minimum score resets monthly? I'm not too sure, can someone enlighten me?

Thanks!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

Well you could still get it maybe. There is a way for people with the high score to boot themselves off the list or down one. I can't remember. But more or less right before refresh they change the shop keeper and view their lookup and lose an avatar. It gives other people a chance to get it. But yes you would still need to get those stamp avatars at that point.

I don't think the high score is ever reset, so it's quite difficult to get on the high score list. For every new avatar there are 10 that are retired now (since the high score table members got them) or they are incredibly expensive, require great game skills and/or a lot of luck.

Out of the avatars I have left to get, I don't think I have one single random one :laughingsmiley: snowy, edna, apple bobbing - you name it, I don't have it!

I don't have much luck with random avatars either, but I'm trying hard to up my avatar count.

How I regret I wasn't so into avatar collecting when it just picked up! :sad02:

Are there any stamps avvie lend somewhere? Any chance ALP might do stamps? :rolleyes_anim: *hopeful*

All high score tables are reset every month... however, you don't have to do anything to get or stay on the table. Same with Gourmet food and Book and Bookstastic. Some of the older accounts that haven't been logged into will eventually fall off because they don't get the new avatars.

This makes me wish I started avatar collecting when I first made my account! :(