Treasure Keepers Question...

Kosby

Okay, so I started playing TK on my normal FB account and am currently on level 6 and have used the codes from my achievements. BUT, I kinda decided I'd rather make a new FB account just for TK, so I can add people on here as friends (which I wish I'd considered before all this, bahhh).

SO, this question is two-fold:

1) are you allowed to have more than one FB account, and if you aren't, are they ever actually gunna be able to find out?

2) If I started playing TK on a new FB account, don't add in the codes from the achievements up to level 6, would this be a problem with neopets? I mean, are they going to freeze me for suddenly using a different TK game/will they even be able to tell?

Thank you for any of your help! :]

A) you are

B ) As much as i want to say you won't get in trouble, you will (provided TNT finds out). They will freeze/warn you for trying to enter codes again. :( Sorry. Just read editorials. TNT doesn't want to warn you, but they have no way of knowing your story

Thanks for the advice!

I totally understand that I'd get in trouble for entering codes again, but if I didn't add in the ones that I'd already achieved and only the ones from level 7 onwards, would TNT have any reason/even be aware I was using a different FB account? (hope that makes sense...)

If you want you could just give away those codes to someone who can't be on facebook (or isn't allowed to be on facebook) for those levels. Neopets won't know, we won't tell them *shrug* as long as it isn't suspicious or anything there's no way for them to know since facebook is a third-party website and it is probably illegal for them to track your name on facebook and link it back to your neopets account - since all sorts of problems about age and privacy comes into play.

-edit sorry I didn't quite answer your question. a] they won't know because there may be legal issues for them to be tracking your name like that, especially when it comes to young children who ask their parents or siblings to help them out with treasure keepers. it's a large privacy concern. b] no they won't be able to tell, but neopets will freeze you for no reason at all ANYWAY. and if they ever felt like you were important enough to require a reason - they will make one up in the spur of the moment to make it seem like you broke a rule that you agreed to following.