To dread, or not to dread?

Tank Girl

I'm so, so sick of my hair. Was so close to doing a Britney and cutting it all off yesterday in pure frustration ¬_¬

I don't want to dye it anymore for the time being, so I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do with it! I was thinking possibly dreadlocks?

Does anyone have them? Are they a pain in the bum? And most importantly, would I look like a complete idiot with them? hahaa

Do it, gurlllll. I'm dreading my hair once it's long enough. xD It's been a long term goal of mine, but a few months ago, I DID pull a Britney and shaved my head so I definitely know where you're coming from. Yeah, they're a pain in the "bum" and yeah they take a lot of maintenance, but they look amazing! I love girls with dreads, I think they're so beautiful. Go for it!!!

One of my best friends just got rid of his dreadlocks, he always got stuck in trees, and found random twigs and stuff stuck in there. :laughingsmiley: If you think you can pull them off, go for it! I think they would drive me crazy, and the only way to get rid of them is to shave it all off.. My brother loves his dreads, but he has had a hard time getting jobs because of them in the past, it can be hard to be taken seriously I think. Unless you are like his girlfriend whose job is to do people's dreads!