Hiya

Hey all! I have decided to give posting on this forum a go, scary scary since it means that strangers from the other side of the world can totally call me on how noob I am.

But yeah I am from Australia and I sure love neopets. :)

I do not know why, because to be honest a lot of the time I feel I should be doing something else but I think it is very relaxing and it appeals to my desire to collect things and it feels nice to be able to achieve something small on it every day just by playing a few games and buying some shares, doing daily clicks and whatnot.

Yep, so be nice to me because I sure am scared of new things:P So if anyone has any advice on how to be cool on a forum feel free to educate me. That's about it, I am not sure what people normally say in these things but hi:)

Why 'ello mate! Welcome to the forums! As to how to be cool? IDK...you got yourself an avvy, so I guess you could set a siggy. (Make sure you check out the rules, too...it's not a good thing to make the mods go bonkers ;)) Out of curiosity, whats your time zone compared to NST? I'm EST, so I'm NST+3 :D