Helloooooooo :D

viscousdoody

Hello citizens of neopia!

I've been playing neopets on and off since I was little but after a long break I've decided to come back. I can never remember any of my usernames or passwords so I've made a new one recently so dawned the era of viscousdoody! I don't really have plans or goals yet but I love Keyquest and the new treasure keepers game (:

Hey viscousdoody! I'm Arie. Welcome to the forums!

I've been on Neopets on and off too for 6 years now. I'm a chronic account changer! :P I make a new account, forget the username as well as the password and make a new account again forget the username and password and make a new account and so on. :D

I love Keyquest too though I don't play it much nowadays.

I have a few goals like painting my Kacheek Desert and getting 10 million NP. :)

Anyways, hope you like it here!

i have an excel sheet with my usernames and passwords in it, so i was lucky that after 5 years of not playing my account was still available. Now i am playing for 1 year again and have also a few goals.

10 million NP and 250 avatars.

to get those 10 million you have to play a lot of games or be very lucky with restocking

Hello there :) I'm Mi. I've played neo on and off for 7 years and recently came back from a hiatus like you. Now I'm trying to build up my account! I love playing Keyquest too, so let me know if you would like to play a game! It's always good to find someone who won't quit on you ;) My username is Misicicle so feel free to NM/NF me if you want to play some KQ games sometime. Enjoy the forums!

Hey! I like ur username viscousdoody, it makes me laugh =))) one of my goals is getting to 10mil. neopoints also xo! and yes all the available avatars!! I probably won't even start stamp collecting until I get those two goals down