Wheel of Monotony Won't Stop?!

Rachle :3

Okay so, every day I come on neopets, the fist thing I do is put the Wheel of Monotony on.

Usually all is okay and I get something useless, but today the wheel doesn't seem to want to stop :S

I've left it alone in case it might mean I get something good for once as about 2 or 3 hours into the spin a dialogue box came up saying "The Wheel of Monotony is still spinning!"

It's been spinning for about 5 hours now and I don't want to have to refresh it in case I'm on the path to a Tyrannian paint brush D:

Anyone know anything?

you might have disconnected and reconnecting and thus the wheel just keeps going on and on or it could just be a really long spin but I have never ever in my years of spinning scored a time longer than 4hours. but i have disconnected and realized this is what happens so I would usually just restart the spin.

I've decided to refresh the wheel and try again :(

Because I've refreshed it does that mean that I will receive a different prize than I was going to, or does each person get one same prize each day??

Thanks

same prize i think. it doesnt change what you get because if that happens with wheel of excitement or something and you re spin the prize doesn't change. it counts as "already collected" the moment you spin it but for monotony you have to wait for the spin to finish spinning to actually claim it.