Treasure Keepers

Piticent

Hello TDN! I, of course, play TK...does anybody want to become my friend on FB to be my neighbor on TK? Every friend I have will ridicule me if they find out I play neopets :( Sorry if I appear to be begging, but I was just putting this topic out there if anybody else wanted neighbors

I was actually thinking about making a thread like this. lol....I'd be happy to be your TK friend, if you'd like to pass a link in my mailbox I'll add you. :)

Edit: Anyone else who's interested can mail me on here and I'll add them.

I have a sorta linked question...

I already started playing TK on my actual FB account, then realised I'd need friends to progress in the game. SO, I want to make an account just for TK and friends. BUT, I already put in codes onto my neopets account from my actual FB account. If I didn't put in the codes I had already from my actual FB account, would I be able to restart TK on a new FB account, or would I get frozen on neopets or something?

Send me a PM so I can add you. I desperately need friends to open up those last levels in each place.

EDIT: So stupid question probably. I have like 4 friends now that play it. (Thanks TDN) but none of them are showing up on my scroll part on the bottom. Are they supposed to? I would like to be able to visit the other peoples shops too. And also I should be able to get to the last level in the first world because i have three friends and it is still closed off. Do i have to open the one before that before it will open?

• 2 weeks later...