Magma Pool Question?

TheSlenderman

So, just yesterday I gained access to the Magma pool (through the guard being asleep) and a got to paint my Quiggle Magma. Which is great and all.

But I have a question - just today I went back to check on the Magma pool out of curiosity, and the guard said to come back next week. Does that mean that next week I'm guaranteed access? Or am I going to have to wait a long time for another opportunity for the guard to fall asleep?

The way the sleeping guard works is that every account has a certain time throughout the day where he is asleep. This is a 5-10 minute period that can literally be ANYTIME in the day.

Once you do find this time, it will stay that way for the rest of Moltara's existence.

Anyway....to directly answer your question :rolleyes_anim: Yes if you go back next week during that time you found him asleep, he will be asleep again :D So I hope you wrote down the time you found him :sad02:

The way the sleeping guard works is that every account has a certain time throughout the day where he is asleep. This is a 5-10 minute period that can literally be ANYTIME in the day.

Once you do find this time, it will stay that way for the rest of Moltara's existence.

Anyway....to directly answer your question :rolleyes_anim: Yes if you go back next week during that time you found him asleep, he will be asleep again :D So I hope you wrote down the time you found him :sad02:

No... NO I DIDN'T WRITE IT DOWN -slaps self repeatedly- Well, thank you for the help... *talks to self* Maybe next time, Zoe, maybe next time...

Awwww sadness >.< Well if you really want a magma pet right now, I do have my magma pool time written down (11:20pm NST). If you want to transfer your pet to me, I would gladly dunk them in for you.

Awwww sadness >.< Well if you really want a magma pet right now, I do have my magma pool time written down (11:20pm NST). If you want to transfer your pet to me, I would gladly dunk them in for you.

Oh, no thank you though that's very nice of you. I'm waiting until I get a Jetsam, maybe. I don't know why but I want a Magma Jetsam.

I was heoping Grand daughter and she manageed to get to the magma pool when the guard was asleep so I said paint a pet, she said but I like them as they are, but I said yes but magma ones are less common and cool...She did and I thought I would have to give her a paint brush from my accaount as it is really ugly...I think...for a Moehog but somebody told me she can use the paint brush she got with her starter pack so I do not feel so bad now....Last time I am giving advice :grrr:

Aw, that is so sad! My timing is 3:33 am NST. I know! It is such an annoying timing.

Maybe you could check your web history (I think you can do that only if you use Chrome) and see when your Quiggle took a 'swim' in the pool.

And by the way, you Quiggle looks good! :D