Treasure Keepers: Open Beta!

Jeans

I started playing & it's sort of interesting, but is there anyway to make my PetPet happy again without buying FB credits?

I think the only other way is to wait until next day. I used up the biscuit they give you at the beginning, and then I haven't used my babaa today, because I don't usually need the help, and he looks so much better without the raincloud.

Does anyone have any tips on how to keep your stats level? My fighting is almost a full level behind my logic and speed ones. Any suggestions?

That's the same problem for me too! Though I'm on Level 12 (indicates level proudly) but there is no way rather than fighting the monsters for getting that stats!

Huh seems okay. I made a fake facebook account for this, actually. I don't play any fb games on my real one. If anyone wants to friend in-game, pm me

I really want to try out the game but I don't want my fb acquaintances knowing I'm playing it either. Isn't there a way to prevent the game from showing up on the news feed and making automatic wall posts or something like that? I don't know if I want to make a fake facebook account just for it.

I really want to try out the game but I don't want my fb acquaintances knowing I'm playing it either. Isn't there a way to prevent the game from showing up on the news feed and making automatic wall posts or something like that? I don't know if I want to make a fake facebook account just for it.

From what I've played, it doesn't post to your wall without your approval. The only thing that showed up for me was "xxx started playing Treasure Keepers", as shows with every game you play, but you can delete the post right away and no one will see. :)

Does anyone have any tips on how to keep your stats level? My fighting is almost a full level behind my logic and speed ones. Any suggestions?

I had the exact same problem too! But it seems now the other way around with my logic and speed stats 300 points behind my fighting. It seems that once you get over level 13 the stats start to even themselves out with the levels having more and harder enemies. It's not a problem having stats higher than the other but if you're really paranoid about it then try doing the harder levels and not doing the side puzzles

There's one a pointer sign at the right corner, move your mouse over it and in the list they show 2 things, one for moving the items and another for selling items. Click on the one for moving items ( it has arrows pointing in 4 directions) and you'll be able to move your items. When your done, select the pointer from the list.

From what I've played, it doesn't post to your wall without your approval. The only thing that showed up for me was "xxx started playing Treasure Keepers", as shows with every game you play, but you can delete the post right away and no one will see. :)

Haha, I forgot to remove that first post, and my friends got a good laugh :P