NEWBIE RIGHT HERE YO.

BeeBee

So I just joined TDN when I discovered the avatar checklist thing (I'd previously been using SunnyNeo for my avatar needs but TDN pwns). Which led to me getting about 20 avatars that I was sure I already had. And now I'm here. Hi. :)

I use TDN because of there knowledge of avvies and lending abilities. All the others just don't compare. I hope you enjoy the site, me myself has just been getting into the forums, and I find it interesting. Plus, someone is always here to answer a question or just chat. Anyway, I'm Jeanie and it's nice to meet you. :)

Hi there! Welcome to the forums :) I'm Mi. I recently joined too.

I've been playing neo on and off for about 7 years and recently became active again after about a year off. I used to use avlog for avatar information, but since their site has been down for a while I stumbled upon this one and have loved using it since! It's really great.

Hope you enjoy it here and look forward to getting to know you around the forums :)