Hello, I'm new. =D

Kolink

I've been reading around these forums for a few days and they have been very helpful.

I first joined Neopets in 2003, I was about 10 years old at the time. I played for years off and on, taking breaks here and there. By 2006/2007 I was bored of it and stopped playing. I was reminded of Neopets a few days ago when I was browsing tumblr and someone mentioned they still played. I tried to remember my old account name but I couldn't. The email I used at the time was no longer available either since we canceled our cableone internet service. (it was an @cableone.net address) I did remember my moms account so I looked her up thinking she might have a link to my profile somewhere and from there I could see my username and guess my password. Sure enough her shop had links to my profile, my friends profile, and her friends profiles. I found out my account no longer existed anymore. I guess neopets did a purge of accounts and mine was deleted for being inactive. It sucks but I understand why they would do it.

Neopets has changed a lot so its kind of overwhelming having to start again. I also miss my old galleries. I had a huge gallery full of every Meowclops and Tchea fruit related item there was.

Sorry for the long introduction. My real name is Serena, I'm 18 years old, I'll be starting college soon and my neopets username is kolinkspark. Nice to meet you!

Hey Serena! Nice to meet you, I'm Kolya, and welcome to TDN! I understand that it must be overwhelming with all the changes. I took a year long hiatus or so and was extremely surprised after coming back just for that short amount of time. Sorry to hear that your old account was purged. :( That's disappointing, I'm sure. But good luck getting started again and you'll always be able to find help here! c:

Hey Serena, I'm Arie! Welcome to the forums!

I've been playing Neopets on and off for 6 years now. I got bored in the middle and left it (that happened very often). So I have like so many accounts now.

Anyways, I'm 23. Good luck with your college!

Hello Serena! I'm Emmy, I've been on neopets for 10 years.. Yikes! XD I'm 23 years old.

I took a year off recently and when I came back I was completely lost, it can be overwhelming!

Welcome to the forums! :wub_anim: