Hi everyone! :)

misicicle

Hi guys :) I'm new to the forums. I've been playing neo on and off for about 6-7 years. I took about a year long hiatus recently and just came back. I started using this awesome site for avatar information and other tips, and just stumbled across the forums so I thought I'd introduce myself =)

My name's Mi and I'm 20 years old. My interests include reading and psychology. Not really sure what else to add for now, but I'm excited to meet you all!!

Hi there Mi! I'm Ain, and welcome to the forums! :D

I'm only 14 *feels weird for moment*,

I started playing Neopets 3 years ago, and just like you, I just got back into playing Neopets again this year!

Well, anyways, even though I got nothing much to say right now (I'm at a loss for words T.T),

I hope you'll have a great time here on TDN forums! :D

Hey Mi! I'm Arie! Welcome to the forums! :D

I've been on Neopets for around 6 years now. I've taken a really long break in the middle so I wasn't very active about 3 years back. :)

I like reading a psychology too.

Hope you like it here! :D

Hello Mi! I'm Emmy! I'm 23 years old. I've also just recently joined the forums, everyone seems so friendly here! :)

I've been on neopets for 10 years on and off, I'm still on my very first account I don't play on getting rid of it any time soon! I hope you enjoy it here!

Hi Emmy :) Wow, that's really impressive that you've played on the same account for so long! I kind of wish I had kept my original, but at the same time it was fun for me to start fresh. Now I'm just trying to build up my account and be more involved. Hope to see you around!