Treasure Keepers

Scartic

I don't know if any of you have played for as long as I have, but do any of you know if level 14 has any quests? Leveling up was easy when I have a lot of quests giving me experience as rewards, but I don't have any quests for level 14, and I don't want to play the adventures non-stop to gain a level. sad01_anim.gif

I'm only at level 13 but I'm pretty sure (just based on past levels) that if they don't show up in your shop pretty much immediately after you level up, there probably won't be any. Unless that's a glitch. :/

Maybe if you click on the blue ribbon that lists all of your achievements, the achievement the code was awarded with will still list it? I dunno.

I wasn't having any problems with glitches, but this game is definitely WAY too addictive. It reminds me of a combination of adventuring RPGs and Mario Party. :P Must...play...more.

I have one question about coins :) So... the thing is that even if I save game and close it I have different (smaller) amount when I come back. For example - I left game to run and earn 2000 coins. And then I came back to computer, save game, close it and start it again and I didn't have those 2000 coins - I had primary amount.

Does anyone else have same problems? Does that mean that you have to be constantly by computer and play game (which I don't do :)). I hope that I was clear enough with my question, heheh :)

Thanks!

V has stated that level 14 does not have quests. (She enjoys little level comments on her wall posts about them xD)

As for the coin thing- I haven't had that issue, but it sounds like a straight-up glitch. I've left it open before and still retained all of the coins I earned while away. I'd hit the Support button below the game and find a way to report it.