Treasure Keepers

Scartic

you can earn a new site theme by playing Treasure Keepers on facebook

http://www.neopets.com/treasurekeepers/index.phtml

You get it by finishing the Tutorial and Opening your shop, then you go to acievement and redeem the code, the side theme looke quite cool :king:

and it won't take more than 5 minutes, unless you don't have a facebook account or are to embarrased to use your normal one,

cause neopets will ask for your information/friends and stuff

Aghh i can't decide whether to use treasure keepers or the KI site theme! But this new game is so cute - I'm already addicted!! :laughingsmiley:

(I totally didn't stay up till 2am playing it yesterday :whistle: )

Aghh i can't decide whether to use treasure keepers or the KI site theme! But this new game is so cute - I'm already addicted!! :laughingsmiley:

(I totally didn't stay up till 2am playing it yesterday :whistle: )

*laughs* I'm addicted and totally stayed up late too ^_- the game is awesome.

*laughs* I'm addicted and totally stayed up late too ^_- the game is awesome.

Haha phew I'm not the only one!! :D I wish more of my friends played though xD

I plan to mess with it a bit more today. (I just started today.)

Manta, I'll add you on FB if you want. (My FB friends consists of only my husband, sister-in-law, father-in-law, a friend I grew up with, and her mom.) :D

I love it. Managed to snag a spot as a closed beta tester (don't ask me how!) but it was very glitchy. Seems today it is too - probably cos so many are joining lol

It's very addictive. I also love how you can get Neopets prizes for playing. If anyone wants to 'friend' me, just add Orangeblossom Sandydowns (yes, that is my name! lol)

*sigh* I've been feeling really lucky lately cause none of these glitches had been effecting me,

but for whatever reason I can't get this facebook game to work. Anyone else having problems?

Are their browser issues? What browser are the people playing it using? I use FireFox.

Ah, okay. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only person having issues. I was all excited to read this topic and then I couldn't even get into the game. :c

*sigh* I've been feeling really lucky lately cause none of these glitches had been effecting me,

but for whatever reason I can't get this facebook game to work. Anyone else having problems?

Are their browser issues? What browser are the people playing it using? I use FireFox.

thats true ive even sended a ticket about the problem....dont know what to do next...

This game is adorable! If only it didn't restart every couple of minutes. The side theme is amazing as well. Thanks so much for telling us about this. :)

This game seems to be similar to an indie game that was released last year. It's a really neat concept and I'm enjoying it so far! :) Hopefully friends won't be necessary, unlike many facebook apps...

Edit: Bah, it looks like you unlock dungeons based on the number of friends you have. Well phooey. :P

This game seems to be similar to an indie game that was released last year. It's a really neat concept and I'm enjoying it so far! :) Hopefully friends won't be necessary, unlike many facebook apps...

Edit: Bah, it looks like you unlock dungeons based on the number of friends you have. Well phooey. :P

well its great! so addicting! anyone wants to be friends? check Kuriputo loop (pen name on Facebook)ok?

I don't know if any of you have played for as long as I have, but do any of you know if level 14 has any quests? Leveling up was easy when I have a lot of quests giving me experience as rewards, but I don't have any quests for level 14, and I don't want to play the adventures non-stop to gain a level. sad01_anim.gif