Hello! :)

Emmy

Hello there! I would be Emmy, I'm 23 years old and have been a long time player of neopets. I've been there for 10 years now, though I lacked the motivation to participate in 95% of the plots. Sadly I now wish I had participated. I'm just now getting involved in the avvies, took me long enough. I just love mutant kacheeks, I'd own a farm of them if I could.

I can't wait to get to know everyone! Not many people I know like or play neopets, they all think I'm crazy. LOL!

Hey Emmy! I'm Kolya, 20 years old and a long time player of Neopets as well. Welcome to TDN! I don't know very many people who play Neo in real life either, but we have a great community here with players of all ages. :) I'm sure you'll make new friends quickly.

Hey Emmy! I'm Kolya, 20 years old and a long time player of Neopets as well. Welcome to TDN! I don't know very many people who play Neo in real life either, but we have a great community here with players of all ages. :) I'm sure you'll make new friends quickly.

Hello Kolya! I've been lurking around for a while now and finally decided to join the forum. I've noticed there are tons of friendly and helpful people here. I'm sure I'll make some friend along the way here. Thank you for the welcome. :)

I've also seen you around (or your guild around the guild recruit boards :)).

Hey Emmy! I'm Arie. Welcome to the forums!

I've been playing Neopets for 6 years now, on and off with different accounts. :D

I like Kacheeks too but my least favorite Kacheek is a Mutant Kacheek. :P I love Desert Kacheeks and hopefully I'll be getting one soon. :D

Anyways hope you like it here! :D

Hey Emmy! I'm Arie. Welcome to the forums!

I've been playing Neopets for 6 years now, on and off with different accounts. :D

I like Kacheeks too but my least favorite Kacheek is a Mutant Kacheek. :P I love Desert Kacheeks and hopefully I'll be getting one soon. :D

Anyways hope you like it here! :D

Hello Arie! How could you not like the mutant Kacheek with his exposed brains? XD I guess he'd be more my style though, I'm into those weird things. LOL!

Good luck on your Desert Kacheek! :wub_anim:

Hello Arie! How could you not like the mutant Kacheek with his exposed brains? XD I guess he'd be more my style though, I'm into those weird things. LOL!

Good luck on your Desert Kacheek! :wub_anim:

Thanks a lot!

Mutant Kacheeks creep me out. You know that Esophagor story? About that little 4 year old farmer Kacheek who got turned into a Mutant Kacheek? That poor little Kacheek got turned into a Mutant Kacheek by Esophagor! That story saddens me. :|