Plots

Ruka

Plots are basically interactive stories on Neopets that you can participate in by doing site activities and solving puzzles. Sometimes they come with comic-like visuals that can extend over several weeks, and require a lot of thinking and/or clicking. The last plot had a lot of battledome action. There is a current site event going on regarding Krawk Island, but I'm pretty sure that ends today. :(

The Altador Plot is the current ongoing plot. There are no plots at the moment (Krawk Island disappearance was declared not a plot by TNT). Here's a link to a walk through of the Altador Plot: A Link!

Some involve the Battledome (The Faerie's Ruin, the most recent one that is now closed did). Some involve puzzles and coming together as a community to organize and work out a solution (Tale of Woe is one I remember that involved organizing a lot of people - there was a potion step where you had to figure out the recipe and every time one was discovered, a new one was added, or something like that... o.o).

The Altador Plot is a good intro plot, you can do it at your own pace, which is nice. Also, it involves no battling. Most other plots have a deadline before they calculate points and release the prize shop. (Most plots award points based on how hard you work [like the AC] and you can get prizes from the prize shop with the points. The Altador Plot gives out a prize a day, something small, cheap.)

Plots are basically interactive stories on Neopets that you can participate in by doing site activities and solving puzzles. Sometimes they come with comic-like visuals that can extend over several weeks, and require a lot of thinking and/or clicking. The last plot had a lot of battledome action. There is a current site event going on regarding Krawk Island, but I'm pretty sure that ends today. :(

Thanks for the help! Now at least I know something about plots ^_^ How I wish the Krawk Island had a plot, that would be great! ^_^

The Altador Plot is the current ongoing plot. There are no plots at the moment (Krawk Island disappearance was declared not a plot by TNT). Here's a link to a walk through of the Altador Plot: A Link!

Some involve the Battledome (The Faerie's Ruin, the most recent one that is now closed did). Some involve puzzles and coming together as a community to organize and work out a solution (Tale of Woe is one I remember that involved organizing a lot of people - there was a potion step where you had to figure out the recipe and every time one was discovered, a new one was added, or something like that... o.o).

The Altador Plot is a good intro plot, you can do it at your own pace, which is nice. Also, it involves no battling. Most other plots have a deadline before they calculate points and release the prize shop. (Most plots award points based on how hard you work [like the AC] and you can get prizes from the prize shop with the points. The Altador Plot gives out a prize a day, something small, cheap.)

Thank you very much for the help Lydia! :D But just one question: How do I join the Altador Plot? Is it still possible?

Yes, you can still join the Altador Plot. Here is the link for TDN's guide. It will get you started.

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/index/

Thanks for helping! :D I'm only at Part 2 of the Altador Plot (yeah I'm that slow). And it's so much fun!

*Runs off doing Altador Plot*