BD set upgrades

My set is: Leaf Sheild

2 rainbow scrolls

2 Scarab Rings

Golden Geraptiku Talisman

Lesser Healing Scroll

I am looking to get a freezer and upgrade my main attackers (in my case rainbow scrolls) Also I am trying to stick to a budget of around 100-150k

For that budget, the most efficient freezer you can get is a Snowglobe Staff.

You could upgrade to Scuzzy's comb, but any other constant stronger than a rainbow scroll will be way over 150k.

My set is: Leaf Sheild

2 rainbow scrolls

2 Scarab Rings

Golden Geraptiku Talisman

Lesser Healing Scroll

I am looking to get a freezer and upgrade my main attackers (in my case rainbow scrolls) Also I am trying to stick to a budget of around 100-150k

Depends on your available NP.

I just recently did this sort of upgrading myself...

Snowglobe Staff ~60k

or if on budget

Green Frost Cannon ~ <1000np

Hanso Charisma Charm ~300k (10 icon and defends ALL dark. only need one of these, but i like them more than the choices below)

or if on budget

If you 2P a lot:

Steaming Skeem Potion ~25k (8 icon if opponents intel is <19, 11 icons if more. most 2P players will have 19+ intel at this level)

or

Golden Compass ~ 20k (9 icon & if you dont have enough for Hanso, this provides a little dark defense too)

or

Scuzzys Comb ~ 160k wishlists atm (10 icons)

Also, get a

Downsize! (cheap -under 5k im pretty sure- and block 50% once per battle)

At the moment:

Blue Scorch stone (30hp) & Greater healing scroll (50hp) are sitting around 100k np... i think both are grossly over priced so only buy those if you are desperate (i found a scroll in the scroll shop, still cost me 86k though >.<)

Finally, something i found while trade for some of the items above... Dont be afraid to neomail traders and make offers that are more reasonable than their inflated ones.

Ie: i offered 5-10 people 300k for Hanso Charisma Charm (their original wishlist indicating 350-400k). It takes only a day or so longer than if you gave them their asking price, but that extra NP can go towards filling other gaps in your set.

Patience :) It's a virtue!

Hope this helps!

Get Blue scorchstone when you have the chance unless you have more than 30hp, then do greater healing scroll. Dump the scarab rings... especially if it's 1p. And if it's 1p, dump the leaf shield. Get snowglobe staff or (if you are willing to purchase it) randomely firing freeze ray. Keep the rainbow scrolls until you can upgrade to HCC/Yblasters imo. anything else is just a waste. Save up for an hpot atm and once you can buy 2 yblasters, ditch the hpot and buy those