Pterattack help ?

wishinguponastar__x

For some reason the highest I can ever get is 1800 ... How do people manage to reach 4000 ?

I always get taken down by those blue/orange Pterodactyls .. I've read guides and everything but nothing is working (I'd like to think it's not because I suck at the game xD) ..

Thank you thank you.

I always go for the red weapons (they create a very effective wave of shots) and hang out near the top of the screen holding the space bar. If they start coming faster I just back up very slowly while I hold the spacebar. My high score is 2,210 if that helps.

For some reason the highest I can ever get is 1800 ... How do people manage to reach 4000 ?

I always get taken down by those blue/orange Pterodactyls .. I've read guides and everything but nothing is working (I'd like to think it's not because I suck at the game xD) ..

Thank you thank you.

sorry but that's probably the reson.im no good either so dont feel crap.

Both Purple and Red are good, however I favor red over purple because when further back red creates a solid wall all the way across the screen, while purple leaves a straight line right to you vulnerable. (Red looks like \|/ and purple looks like \ / ) the only really *bad* one is the green, because it only goes straight and is more like a sword than an arrow because it doesn't go on forever...