neopet disappeared! help!!!!

php5001

my baby Xweetok disappeared all of a sudden. I was modifying my neohome and it was just gone after I refreshed. I checked the status page and even the photo frame is gone. No stats for my pet are there, however the stats for my other 3 pets are still there. Also, everything the Xweetok was wearing, including the background, trinket and foreground, are not in the closet! what happened?! please help me! i don't think it was zapped to invisible because the Xweetok was not even my active pet at the time. plus the background and everything are gone as well. did someone steal it?! i NEVER give me info to anyone. i'm so upset!

Have you tried looking for the pet on a different account or just search for it? Or could someone have started a transfer for the pet with one of theirs?

hi batman. great idea! i searched for it and it did come up. i clicked on it and the stats for the xweetok do come up and it says that i am the owner. but this information only comes up via the search you suggested. if i click on my active pet on the left hand side (which is a pteri), there is no icon for my xweetok, but my other 3 pets do show. it is no longer in my neohome either. what does this mean? Thanks!

I would check the pound first. See if you missed a transfer request. If not I would say send a ticket. The pet is still yours and there on your account so all is good we just need to find it.

I didn't realize what you meant the first time you mentioned 'transfer'. i've only ever adopted at the pound, not transfered. but you were right! it was being held by a transfer request! thank you SO very much! you have been extremely helpful!