Neoquest Question

inkt

Does your Neoquest game get erased at the start of the month or something? I started a new game last night (Neoquest I) with the intent to finally get the avatar, and I played for hourssssss. Got pretty far actually. But this morning, my game was just gone. It's trying to have me make a new one. Please tell me all that work wasn't for nothing. :(

Ohhhhh. Aw man, that's awful. Yeah, I transferred that pet to another account. I thought your Neoquest game was on your account, not your pet. That..is really unfortunate.

I did the exact same thing. I started with my Kougra, then transferred him to a side.

You might be able to transfer him back, and pick up where you left off. (But I'm not sure. I decided to just start over.)

:/ I guess I'll just start over with a permanent pet as I don't have room anymore. Just kind of scared to keep my permanent pets active while playing a game that constantly refreshes the page as I'm terrified of Boochi (even though I know that RE is realllly rare). Thank you for the info.

Good luck to you! I probably should have done a little more research on the game before I started, haha. Oh well. At least I found some pretty good guides.