Habitarium help...

Miriam

I got gem locked out of Habitarium this morning and I managed to get back in using the merge method on the /~Nimmo pet page. When I got back in, all my buildings were gone :( No storage, no houses, no nests...I need them all to go back to work and I was wondering if any of you guys were willing to help and send me some buildings for the next few days? I will repair/heal on your Habitarium, I need all the help I can get...

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=lovesafari

Feel free to add me (I know it says requests are closed but they're not lol) and send me some buildings. Thank you in advance!

Were they just in your bag? I have been locked out so many times now it is getting frusterating. I was only able to manage the merge method once. And when i got back in all my buildings were there. I would suggest going on the habi board on neo. There are always gifting boards.

I'm waiting for my current generation of P3s to die tomorrow so I can hatch one that will all die at the same time. I spent all my resources on nests to level :( They are set to die tomorrow though. When they do, you will get your buildings :D What do you want?

The only thing in my bag was three pages of eggs which i had to delete a few because that's what the merge method requires. I'm not sure why I didn't have buildings but that's what happened :( I tried the gifting boards and managed to get one nest, house, and storage but I still need a whole lot more...

Rommy - Thank you! I accepted your request :) You can just send me a house/storage/nest, they're all neeeded lol

It is nasty. Basically, you are stuck on the loading screen. That is why some people call it the "green screen of death".

It can happen through any number of glitches still in the game. The most notable one though is refreshing the game while you have purple gems on the field. It can lead to a lockout. There are others I think but this is the most prevalent one.

You can get locked out for three reasons. One is a gem lock out which is refreshing/browser crashing/computer restarting (anything that closes the browser or refreshes the browser) with a screen full of uncollected gems. There is another one that if you have to many pages (normally to many eggs) then it will lock you out. And the last one they aren't overly sure what causes it but you can't do anything. It just shows the screen but you can't do anything other then watch your habi die. A great guide for lockouts is on /~Nimmo.