Hi everyone! I'm new. Is there anything in particular I should know about?

Hunoni

5 members have voted

1. 1. What should a fun poll be about?

• Neopets in general
    • Krawk Island's disappearance
    • Non-Neopets topics
    • Personal hobbies
    • I should just give up and not make polls at all?

Hey Hunoni! I'm Kolya, and welcome to TDN! I'm sure you'll have no problem making friends here. The community is really great. ^_^ I can't say there's really anything you need to know apart from just reading (and following) the forum rules. Hope you have a great time, and if you're ever looking for a new pet to adopt, please check out my adoption agency by clicking the banner in my signature. /shameless self promotion. XD

Hi! I'm Hunoni and I just joined! I want to make some friends! Is there anything I should know about The Daily Neopets?

Hi there, and welcome!

I think I should let you know that we are a fun, happy, friendly bunch...and don't worry, you don't have to participate in the ritual sacrifices unless you want to.

Yes there is.

It's that i am awesome. But the staff refuse to beleive that i am 1337 *coughreputationcough*

Hai, and welcome to the forums. :D Im Javi/Khaos.

hey, welcome to the community :laughingsmiley:

(i love saying that)

i'm lisa, or lisauntie and i'm playing neopets since i'm 7 (that's 5 years ago :mellow: )

is there something you have to know, hmmmm, that gaos FINDS himself awesome :laughingsmiley:

No, just follow the rules and everything will be fine, and be nice of course, it's not :sad01_anim: the neoboards

So, see you around :king: