Hi!!!

Vynom

I just wanted to say hi! I go by Vynom (pronounced Venom). If you'd like to find me on Neopets, I have 2 main accounts I use - MsVynom420 & ReyReyAngel. If ya add me, please just NM me that you're from here because I usually only add guild members.

Moving on..let's see..In regards to Neopets I'm OBSESSED with Meowclops (see my Gallery on MsVynom420). I was given a Pirate Meowclops by my BF as a gift which makes me sooo happy but now, my next goal is a Draik! and a Mutant PB for him. Uh....that's all I can think of for now! Thanks for reading this!!!

Hey, Vynom! Welcome to the forums!

I'm Syrin (siren) & I love your Meowclops gallery! It's a rare petpet & it's very cool that you got it as a b-day gift. Good luck on your goal for a mutant Draik.

Hi Syribn & Izzy! Thanks for the warm welcomes :-) Also ty for the gallery compliment! I also started fallin in love with anything cute lol

Hi Vynom, I`m 48066, welcome to the forums.

Also, I salute you for being able to get a baby PB, a labmap, and a meoclops in less than 2 months. (I am WAAAY too lazy to do any of that :whistle: )

Good luck with the Grey PB, and enjoy your time at the forums or else :evil:

Aloha, the name's lisauntie:)

Welcome to the forums, i'm sure everybody is going to like you.

I mean, you've got a meowclops as avvie and everybody likes meowclopses.

I'm going to watch your gallery in a moment, djeez, i want a BF like that too :laughingsmiley:

Good luck on getting a mutant draik

*tries to calculate whats cheaper, a trans potions or an egg+pb...hmmmm*

Hi Vynom, I`m 48066, welcome to the forums.

Also, I salute you for being able to get a baby PB, a labmap, and a meoclops in less than 2 months. (I am WAAAY too lazy to do any of that :whistle: )

Good luck with the Grey PB, and enjoy your time at the forums or else :evil:

o_O oh noes...Also, thank you..trust me..I almost LIVE on Neopets..lol

Aloha, the name's lisauntie:)

Welcome to the forums, i'm sure everybody is going to like you.

I mean, you've got a meowclops as avvie and everybody likes meowclopses.

I'm going to watch your gallery in a moment, djeez, i want a BF like that too :laughingsmiley:

Good luck on getting a mutant draik

*tries to calculate whats cheaper, a trans potions or an egg+pb...hmmmm*

Aww, thankie! I made the Avvie for this forum..wanted to represent my crazy obsession!

Thanks to everyone for the good luck..I hope I get one..I wouldn't even mind adopting one - the name doesn't bother me..Names or just names, I just want a draik to love and dress up!

Hey Vyonm! I'm Arie! Welcome to the forums! :D

I like you Zafara a lot! It looks nice. :D

Hi Arie! You have a very pretty name and thank you. I'm not done with her yet, though! I just don't know what to do. lol