Any petpet ideas?

inkt

I'm looking for a petpet for Trylana. I was thinking maybe a Darigan Ukali but those are between 200-300K, and I'm not sure I really want to spend that much, and I'm not a big fan of the other Darigan petpets. Any suggestions?

I'm also planning on making another pet next month that looks like this, so I could use some petpet suggestions for him as well.

Thank you!

i think a darigan ukali would go amazingly well with your pet!

Yeah, I think so too, but...y'know, like I said...don't really wanna spend 200+K on it. xD I'll consider it, though.

some of the spotted petpets might work

i.e. a spotted tasu

I was actually thinking that too. (: Definitely a lot cheaper.

The first thing that popped into my head was a Plushie Spyder :)

And that's so funny that you mention the Tuskanniny thing! I had exactly the same custom on a Fire pet on that website; I searched the name Punk on Neo to see if he was being traded cause that would be AWESOME. He is... For DUCKs, obviously :/

The first thing that popped into my head was a Plushie Spyder :)

And that's so funny that you mention the Tuskanniny thing! I had exactly the same custom on a Fire pet on that website; I searched the name Punk on Neo to see if he was being traded cause that would be AWESOME. He is... For DUCKs, obviously :/

Plushie Spyder's are pretty cool. o: That would actually fit Trylana quite well. I'll have to decide now between that and the 200K one. XD

Oh, really! I think the punk clothes are so cool. I wish they had them for more species so I had more of a selection. Aww, that stinks about that pet. x_x It's so dumb that real word 4-lettered pets go for like krawks and draiks. I don't understand at all.

Go with the Darigan Ukali! I got my husband a Darigan PB for his Ruki last year, then bought him a Darigan Ukali to match.

You can see what you think of them together on her lookup.

Oh my goodness, they go SO well together! And the customization on Epesael is gorgeous! I really shall have to consider this now.

I was originally going to get him a Darigan Slorg, I think, but then I saw how well the Darigan Ukali matched, and changed my mind.

He did that for one of the customization contests last year, for the mask one. We both thought she looked so amazing that he decided to never change her customization again.

Also, for the Tuskaninny, a White Screal might look good:

screal_white.gif

I'm sure you've seen it before, but there is also this site:

http://www.neopets.com/~PetPetMatcher

You can look at pets and petpets side by side; they're divided by color so it's easy to find a match that you like.

p.s. You customization is awesome. The lookout is very nice too, did you make it yourself?

I was originally going to get him a Darigan Slorg, I think, but then I saw how well the Darigan Ukali matched, and changed my mind.

He did that for one of the customization contests last year, for the mask one. We both thought she looked so amazing that he decided to never change her customization again.

Also, for the Tuskaninny, a White Screal might look good:

screal_white.gif

I agree, they do match splendidly. I hope maybe sometime I can enter one of my pets in the customization contest but I'm not sure I've done quite enough to get votes...or however that contest works. I'm not completely done with any of my pet's looks yet.

Aww, that petpet is adorable! Thanks for the suggestion!

There is also this site: http://www.neopets.com/~PetPetMatcher

Where you can look pets and petpets along side each other.

They are divided up my color so it's really east to find a match that you like.

p.s. You customization is awesome. The lookout is very nice too, did you make it yourself?

Thanks so much for this site! I will use it!

p.s. And thanks again! XD Yeah, I made it myself. I made Ainen's lookup first and then just kind of used the same base in Photoshop.