Why do you care about avatars?

Sannah

I collected avatars so I could get lent MSPP, which is my second favorite avatar (my favorite is that retired Nova one from like 2005 <_<) There were a few avatars that I got because I liked them (ZDAP, Darigan Pteri, Bilge Dice 24, Evil Coconut, Meerouladen) but mostly my avatar collecting was just a means to an end :P

It's fun to see your collection grow though. From the hundred-odd avs you can get from clickables, then getting to about 200 from easy avatars, then to 250 from harder ones, and getting lent BGC and MSPP, it's an adventure.

I think the only obtainable avatars that I still really want are Black Pteri (never seen it) and NT Star (working on it)

(I gave up on all the game avatars ages ago - Escape from Meridell Castle, Dubloon Disaster, Freaky Factory...never gonna happen lol)

That's a good question with some interesting responses. I'd say:

1. The moment you get the one you've been working hard for is SO satisfying, as is seeing the update on your user lookup

2. I need something to spend my NP on

3. I'm a little competitive :laughingsmiley:

4. Everything Angelo said!

Edit:

From the hundred-odd avs you can get from clickables, then getting to about 200 from easy avatars, then to 250 from harder ones, and getting lent BGC and MSPP, it's an adventure.

Well said (and calculated).

• 2 weeks later...