5 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite friend?

• Ross
    • Chandler
    • Joey
    • Monica
    • Rachel
    • Phoebe

All right, since I have no job and no school this summer, I decided to rewatch all 10 seasons of Friends! I'm only at season 6, but at the pace I'm going, it shouldn't take me much longer to finish the whole thing!

Anybody a fan, or a former fan? What's an episode or a moment that you distinctly remember? Who is your favourite, and why?

There are too many moments that are currently refreshed in my head, but my favourite has got to be the one where they have a trivia game, guys vs girls, about how well they know each other. Miss Chanandler Bong!

I've only ever seen maybe ten episodes, but I do love this show! I should invest in getting the seasons. And then I could reasonably call myself a fan rather than "someone who likes it a bunch but hasn't seen much."

I've always loved Joey. He's just... Ridiculous, although Phoebe's never grown on me for the same reason. Chandler probably runs a close second, thanks to The One Without The Ski Trip. That's the only episode I've seen that really stuck.

Good luck getting through the rest of it quickly! Marathoning TV shows is always such a blast.

I've only ever seen maybe ten episodes, but I do love this show! I should invest in getting the seasons. And then I could reasonably call myself a fan rather than "someone who likes it a bunch but hasn't seen much."

I've always loved Joey. He's just... Ridiculous, although Phoebe's never grown on me for the same reason. Chandler probably runs a close second, thanks to The One Without The Ski Trip. That's the only episode I've seen that really stuck.

Good luck getting through the rest of it quickly! Marathoning TV shows is always such a blast.

Haha thanks! Marathoning TV is actually quite tiring, although it's all worth it for friends!

I actually like Phoebe more than Joey in terms of the sillyness, and my favourite used to be Ross... but back then, I didn't watch a lot, and I only knew Ross really liked Rachel. Once I started watching the whole thing, I realized what kind of a person Ross was, and I like Chandler a lot more! He's just so sarcastically funny, and him and Monica make such a sweet couple!

Oh man, I used to love this show. It's no masterpiece, but it's super entertaining. :] It was hard picking between Chandler and Phoebe; I love humorous characters. I loved Ross too, though... such a dork.

I picked Chandler, but Phoebe is a classic: "Smelly cat, smelly cat..."

I prefer the earlier seasons to the later Ross/Rachel back and forth ridiculous and the Chandler/Monica hidden relationship.

I picked Chandler, but Phoebe is a classic: "Smelly cat, smelly cat..."

I prefer the earlier seasons to the later Ross/Rachel back and forth ridiculous and the Chandler/Monica hidden relationship.

I really like the Chandler/Monica relationship... I haven't watched much past the hidden part, but so far they are really sweet and cute together! And I agree about the Ross/Rachel, it's kinda annoying to see them on and off; I liked it when they were permanently together :)