Spellbook

lslines

I'm up to the spellbook part of the Altador plot, and have been stuck here for three days now. My book doesn't seem to exist.

My Sleeper constellation coordinates are:

(95,285)

(135,255)

(175,225)

(215,225)

(255,255)

(295,285)

Which yields a room coordinate of 9, 15. This gives me a url that looks like http://www.neopets.com/altador/archives.phtml?goarch=62ccd85bcb9227954d4dda3aaf0bfd32&arcx=9&arcy=15&cmhv=33de832478b9c32ed7fcb4b109548fce'>http://www.neopets.com/altador/archives.phtml?goarch=62ccd85bcb9227954d4dda3aaf0bfd32&arcx=9&arcy=15&cmhv=33de832478b9c32ed7fcb4b109548fce before I click on a book, and http://www.neopets.com/altador/archives.phtml?goarch=62ccd85bcb9227954d4dda3aaf0bfd32&arcx=9&arcy=15 after I click on a book and then hit "Return to the Archives".

I can't I've clicked every book in the room, twice per visit, and I've visited four times. Three of those I navigated there by inserting the numbers into the link. Once I navigated there manually. Once I tried hitting back in my browser after each book instead of the return to archives button. It didn't help. And a friend who had already finished it herself logged into my account for me, to see if it was maybe just something weird with my computer, and did the whole thing twice herself, getting the coordinates again and all, to no avail.

I'm positive I haven't missed a book. I check each shelf twice, as well as comparing to the illustration on the TDN solutions page. Is it returning the wrong room maybe? Or some strange glitch? I even tried switching the X and Y once to check I hadn't mixed them up somehow, but that didn't help.

Any ideas what's happening here?

I'm fairly certain those coordinates are correct, and the problem occurring across multiple systems seems to rule out a caching issue (although you might want to clear your browser's cache anyway). I'd recommend going over the past few steps of the plot to make sure you haven't missed one out. :)

Well, I've gone over the last few steps of the plot, cleared my cache, and tried again. Still no good. What now? I'm wondering if I should send in a support ticket, or just try manually searching a bunch of rooms.

Hmm... okay, it looks like I made a typo when I was checking your coordinates in my earlier post. Running the coordinates through our spellbook finder, it seems you may want to take a peek at room 9, 9. ;)