Grimoire Issues

dasavo

Hey everyone. Yesterday I bought one of the Grimoire's from the hidden tower so I could get the avatar. I read it to my pet, but the book didn't disappear, which I thought was odd. So I tried to put it in the trades, but the book did not appear in the list of possible items to put up for trade. I tried to put it in my shop, and it said that that action wasn't available for that Item. I tried to put it in my SDB, and that worked. Is this just a glitch, or is the item impossible to sell?

Thanks for the Help in advance!

All the Grimoires are no-trade- once you buy it, it can't leave your account, period.

I'm not sure exactly why your book disappeared, but my best guess is that since your account is over 2 years old, books have a lesser chance of disappearing? When I read the Grimoire of the First Order to my pet it disappeared but I think it's a little odd that a no-trade book didn't disappear. o_O

Wow, I didn't know that books had the possibility of not disappearing. I haven't read a book to any of my pets in so long... However I find it strange too that this apparently no trade book didn't disappear. Now it is just going to rot in my safety deposit box....

I didn't know about that perk. I've read a fair amount of books to my pets and I don't think I've ever had one not disappear on me. That would be awfully nice though! My account is old enough that I remember back in the day when books didn't disappear at all, though I completely understand why it was changed since it devalued books so much.