Laboratory Map Prices

Azy

What's the current status on lab maps? when i check around the web, i keep getting prices for the whole set around 500k

but in actuality, the cheapest i can find in the trading post is 650k

when adding together the prices of buying them separate, it comes up like the following:

1 - 200k

2 - 100k

3 - 19k

4 - 14k

5 - unable to find separate, guesstimate is 100k+

6 - 100k

7 - 39k

8 - 99k

9 - 17k

the total of which is 589k+ the price of lab map 5 which i can't find (I already have lab pieces 4 & 8 so its more like 474k+lab piece5)

do you think the set price will go down in the coming months? or is 650k actually worth it? I've only been back on neopets for a little more than 2 weeks now and i haven't been able to gather anything about the prices in the past months, which is why i made this nooby thread.

any help/suggestions would be much appreciated.

Recently, TNT gave away map pieces after reaching 1 trillion followers on their Facebook page.

Because of this, the price of the full set has been going up and down a lot lately. 500k is actually fairly cheap for the full set compared to what it has been the past few years.

As for when the price will stabilize, I think it depends on other site activities. Such as if people are busy spending their NPs on a plot or other events, then they won't be as likely to buy up the cheap map pieces & the market may go back up. (But that's just my opinion)

If you buy the peices seprate, you could probably get it for about 500-550k. But people charge more when they have the whole lab map. I bought my first lab map 5 months ago for about 875k. I spent about a week and a half looking for good prices on the tradeing post, and looking for deals in shops. How much you spend depends on how much you want to work for it. ^_^