Plot thought and water reflectors

So everyone is gearing up for the plot.

Codestone prices are scary (especially Lu)

Ylanas Blasters have climbed 500k in average TP price

and I've heard a ton about Hansos charisma charm for its ability to cancel out all dark icons.

I was playing around in the TP looking for a good Hanso deal...when I thought about the fact that a SQUID is killing Krawk Island. Of course there are also the rumors of Maraqua being involved. So I was wondering about the board's opinion on whether our hopeful BD enemies will have water attacks? Is it time for everyone to run to the HT and get a u-bend of great justice?

Hmm, I was thinking about that, the water icons, I mean. I've never used a U-Bend, what does it do? *really doesn't want to spend another mil on weapons* :laughingsmiley:

I would get a faerie tabard but that would DESTROY my savings atm. Besides....throwing back damage at 1player enemies sounds nice.

I'm sure you two would be greatly saddened if there was no battlingstun.gif Especially after the amount of money that Manta and I have spent leveling and preparing our respective pets. I would throw a fit.

Oh and Manta a ubend takes a percentage of water icons and throws it back to the enemy. The best one is the ubend of great justice in the HT which takes 80% of icons and throws it back. They decrease from there.

Well I'm a battler anyways, so I won't be as upset as the non-battlers suddenly digging in their savings. :P

In any case, hopefully since TNT gets back to work tomorrow they'll get this show on the road.