Bd set help

Im relatively new to the battledome and i would like it if you could tell me what i could do to improve this set on a budget of about 100 to 150 k

Golden compass, stone club, scarab ring, leaf shield, downsize, and three open slots i have filled with sticky snowballs

I also have burrow, restore, drain life, fiery gaze

Im relatively new to the battledome and i would like it if you could tell me what i could do to improve this set on a budget of about 100 to 150 k

Golden compass, stone club, scarab ring, leaf shield, downsize, and three open slots i have filled with sticky snowballs

That is an excellent set you have there. The other things that would be suggested are a bomb, a freezer, and a healing item.

For the bomb, g-bomb is obviously the best, but if you are on a budget as you say, illusens earth potion is a good, beginner bomb that I don't think will cost much.

I don't know much about freezers so I will let someone else answer that.

As for healing items, it depends on how much hp your pet has. I peaked at your account linked to your TDN profile. If that is your main battling pet, a lesser healing scroll should be enough for you as it heals 25 hp. The next step up is greater healing scroll with 50 hp, but I don't think you need that if your full hp is 35.

The best freezer you could get for your set and money is snowglobe staff. If you might earn some more money, you SHOULD buy the Hanso charisma charm for attack or Randomly Firing Freeze Ray for a better freezer than the snowglobe staff.

1p or 2p?

2p will be more indepth but for 1p...

get rid of stone club and golden compass and save yourself some np by purchasing 2 rainbow scrolls instead

Snowglobe Staff is good

Possible replace a rainbow scroll (or both) with a ten iconer