Weapons:

Greater Healing Scroll

Green Frost Cannon

Downsize!

Honey Potion

Sophie's Magic Hat

Ylanas Blaster

Scuzzys Comb

Heavy Robe Of Thievery (which I can't use yet, but I am working on it)

I am training him to do plot fighting and DoN. I don't care about two player fighting. I earn enough playing Habbi to cover codestones for training 2 to 4 times a day, depending on if I remember while at work to train and I have been reading two books a day. I have about 4 mil saved up just for weapons. I also have enough Faeries Ruin plot poins to get the Hanso Charisma Charm, Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting, and Hansos Legitimately Acquired Dagger (all three if I want them). Because of the rumors about a plot, I would like to update before the plot actually starts so I don't have to pay a crazy amount and I am ready to fight. Any suggestions would be fantastic. I had fun doing the Faeries Ruin plot and am hoping to be better prepared for the next one.

Nice pet! Let's see, for starters, you could buy something with a better chance of freezing to save you some time during the plot, like RFFR.

Your Faerie Abilities could use the addition of burrow, which is a level 10 Earth ability. Do you already have it?

Besides those, your set is pretty solid at the moment. Perhaps consider upgrading Scuzzy's comb to a Bow of Destiny. Also, you should get to level 50. It won't change the cost of training plus you'll get the berserk attack.

• 2 weeks later...

So I got a RFFR and I already had burrow. I now am at level 50-thanks for the tip about berserk. And I am looking at some BoDs. I am currently playing NQ2 and I know its a long shot, but I my see if I can finish before war breaks out and win one. Although, knowing my luck, I will win the least valuable prize, but you never know. Thanks for the suggestions.

Since it's just 1p, I'd go with ylanas blaster of BoD. Always go for the cheaper alternative since icon types dont matter. what is the health? That's a big factor healer wise and weapon wise once you get into higher levels. You don't need a shield really besides downsize for 1p. Since you have ylanas blaster, hpot is pretty useless atm since it does about 2 icons more only on average. I'd sell the hpot, buy another yblaster, get the rffr, heavy robe of thievery just replace with purple sticky hand. Stealing is rarely useful for 1p.

-Get 2x Yblasters

-Get rid of Hpot

-Get RFFR

-Possibly get a better healer (species one would be perfect if you are willing to morph into a lenny, lupe, kacheek, or elephante)

-Save up for Gbomb

-After you have Gbomb, save up to upgrade constants to 2x kelpbeards trident

-After that, you can go from there on your own :P

Since it's just 1p, I'd go with ylanas blaster of BoD. Always go for the cheaper alternative since icon types dont matter. what is the health? That's a big factor healer wise and weapon wise once you get into higher levels. You don't need a shield really besides downsize for 1p. Since you have ylanas blaster, hpot is pretty useless atm since it does about 2 icons more only on average. I'd sell the hpot, buy another yblaster, get the rffr, heavy robe of thievery just replace with purple sticky hand. Stealing is rarely useful for 1p.

-Get 2x Yblasters

-Get rid of Hpot

-Get RFFR

-Possibly get a better healer (species one would be perfect if you are willing to morph into a lenny, lupe, kacheek, or elephante)

-Save up for Gbomb

-After you have Gbomb, save up to upgrade constants to 2x kelpbeards trident

-After that, you can go from there on your own :P

Health currently 110

If icon type dosen't matter, then would it matter if I got a Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting vs another y blaster? And I see what you mean about the Hpot. When I bought it, it was more useful. And I got and RFFR. I don't want to morph because I like my lutari. And I will look at your suggestions for other upgrades.