Flash games not working in FF

Wembly

So I haven't been able to get on to neopets much in the past say month but suddenly when I went to play games the other day, no dice. Just a blank white screen. I'm using FF 5.01 on a mac, which has its software up to date and I've upgraded my flash player yesterday in hopes that that was indeed the problem but still no luck. The games work in Safari so I'm guessing its not so much my computer as it is FF. I really do prefer FF over safari so if anyone has any ideas how to fix this pleas let me know, thanks.

i'm not using ff anymore because it keeped lagging and i started to hate it <_<

but i think it's not a ff-only problem, i'm getting blank pages more and more these days

ps: i use GC

Welp, sadly that didn't work. I've got all software double and triple checked for updates, everything is at its latest. And I even un installed Flash and re-installed and restarted the whole computer and still no luck. Any other suggestions?

Hmm... you're not the only user that seems to have problems like this at the moment, so I'd hazard a guess that the cause is positioned somewhere where it can affect several people. Just on a hunch, are you using an ad blocker? If so, see if temporarily disabling it fixes the problem for you. If it does, I have some debugging to do...

Ugh, yeah, I do have an ad blocker but turning that off and on didn't help. But that did make me go and check NoScript and going through the list, the games wouldn't work without me allowing mtvnservices so I guess that was the problem. :rolleyes_anim:

Ugh, yeah, I do have an ad blocker but turning that off and on didn't help. But that did make me go and check NoScript and going through the list, the games wouldn't work without me allowing mtvnservices so I guess that was the problem. :rolleyes_anim:

Ah yes, Neopets uses JavaScript to launch a lot of their Flash game stuff, so that does make sense. I'm glad you got it working. :)