The Collector

Kaylan

I cannot, for the life of me, get this to work. I always deposit my money in the bank and only carry the 100x the current inflation amount. I refresh and refresh and I cannot get it. I've worked on this for days. Any help? :grrr:

78. Head to any of the three shops in Altador: Illustrious Armoury, Exquisite Ambrosia, or Magical Marvels. The Neopoints you have on hand should be equal to exactly 100 times the current inflation rate. For instance, if the inflation rate is 4.52%, you should bring 452 NP with you. You have to deposit all your other money in the Bank. You should then visit every shop in turn until you see an item with a scale figure (libra) on it. Click on that particular item. Remember that each shop has a different inflation rate. Here are the pictures of the items:

Referanced from TDN's Guide, I thought maybe this might help as a referance to anyone wondering what he's talking about. I also thought maybe this might help answer your question.

Do this:

1. Go to Illustrious Armory. Check inflation rate, go to bank, deposit your money so that you only have 100x inflation rate, then refresh at Illustrious Armory. Look for the item, not there?

2. Go to Exquisite Ambrosia. Check inflation rate, go to the bank, deposit, then refresh. Item not there?

3. Go to Magical Marvels, do the same thing.

You should have absolutely no problems in using this method.