Winner's Curse for Virtupets

Hey Guys.

We all know that this year, Virtupets has won the cup!

Congratulations to them!

And we all know that the winner's curse will strike them.

BUT. I have a question.

In the past years, I believe It should actually be called the SOTAC curse, not the winner's curse.

Why.?

SOTAC as we all now is a travelling All Stars group. I do not actually know how SOTAC (or If there was even one) affected AC's I,II and III so I'll leave that out of the discussion.

In AC IV, Sotac joined Shenkuu and got 2nd place. In AC V, Shenkuu collapsed and dropped to 11th place.

In AC V, Lost Desert won. and I believe SOTAC joined them right.? And what happened this year. LD fell to the 4th tier and finished in 13th.

This year however, SOTAC joined Kreludor and KD only placed 3rd.

I do know that Stealth (or another group.) has joined Virtupets.

So, My question is.

Do you guys think Virtupet's "curse" will be as hard as the previous ones?

Teams that won didn't do that horrible, except for Roo Island and Haunted Woods, which kinda linger in the 3rd tier, but teams that SOTAC helped did. Team that win usually fall in 6-8th place, which isn't bad, I think, they're still contenders, and that is what people define the curse is. Lost Desert and Shenkuu got hit pretty hard with SOTAC so, they just got beat up pretty bad. :(

Virupets was doing good without any help from any club or anything, but this year they got help from Stealth, which isn't really a big group, and no one really knows them, so I don't think they'll fall out of the 2nd tier like Lost Desert and Shenkuu.

Kreludor might crash, but then again, not sure.