Pets in Pound

JadeClover

There's a pet in the pound that I want, but it's level 3 and my account isn't old enough yet, so I can't adopt it. I was wondering if it would be against the Neopets site rules to have someone with an older account adopt it and then transfer it to me? And if it's not allowed in any way, shape, or form, just tell me that, but if there are particulars (such as, the older-account person can't be paid in neopoints for their help, or something like that) please let me know about it!

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

~~~

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the answer. Please ignore this topic now.

When you find your answer, it is best practice if you share what the answer was and how you got to the answer.

Some others may have the same question as you, and would then be able to get answer without having to search for it themselves. :yes:

I, for one, am interested to know the answer to this question. So, if anyone can answer it here, please post it.

9TThe answer was probably something like: "No, it's.not illegal to have someone adopt the pet and hold it for you.. but regardless of whether or not that account holds it, you still have to wait 4 months before you're able to adopt the pet if it's dyed a certain color." If it's just the stats then I don't believe it's illegal to do that. There's no rule against it..