Unconverted Pets

UC Pets  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of UC pets?

• I love all UC pets!
    • Some UC pets are okay, but not others
    • Boo UC pets! Customization is awesome!
    • UC?

My absolute favorite UC pets are the Faerie Draik and Faerie Shoyru. (If I had painted my Shoyru Faerie when I originally planned to, instead of deciding to wait, she would be a UC.)

I'd pay nearly anything for a UC PB, or potion or something.

Totally agreed with you on the Faerie Draik UC. It was so pretty that I knew when I got that blue egg, she would be a faerie no matter how much I had to spend. And then I converted her...and I got sad :( Also I miss my own UC darigan eyrie. They looked so evil yet regal. Now he is ok but still not the same.

Gah. Conversion is a sore subject for me. I took a verrrry long hiatus and came back to find my beautiful Neopets were all different. :-( Especially my faerie poogle. I don't like her new look at all.

I sincerely wish that instead of arbitrarily deciding which Neopets to convert automatically, they just had all of them remain unconverted with an option to convert if you wanted to customize them, like unconverted pets now. I don't understand why they didn't. Some of the new artwork is cuter, but on the whole I greatly prefer unconverted pets to converted ones. It may just be nostalgia, but I think the old pets had much more personality.

What's your favorite UC pet?

Hands down, Darigan Zafaras. :I Darigan pets got so ugly after being converted! They were so rad. I loved how totally wicked they looked. Those head spikes aaa!

All the grays really lost their personality too. I don't understand why changing them so much was necessarily XD The desert ones too. It looks like a bad dress up party now. And the royals. And the Halloweens...and ghosts... I miss the personalities they had!

Is there a UC pet you wish was grandfathered (not converted automatically by TNT) & why?

Baby Lupe :I When it was converted on my old account I was so crushed. Also, all the cybunnies cause their new are mostly all is so terrible to me.

Is there any UC pet you dislike or like the converted version better?

I like Maraquan and Mutant pets way more than I did before. They really experimented with poses on them, so compared to the other ones they have so much energy. I love how excited the Mar Gerlert looks! And I love the new mutant Cybunny.

What would be your dream UC pet?

Royal Kyrii, I love how snobby they look! <3 and all the vampires, not including the Xweetok cause they look okay? and a Darigan Zafara

How much would you be willing to pay for a UC paint brush? Or would you rather have a random event that turns your pet UC?

My left kidney :I all of my neopoints and my first born.

Oh oh oh! I think they should have a time machine! Like the Tardis or something and after completely like a quest or something from the Time Fairy she'd let you go back in time XD And you could UC or get 8bit or Relic! 8DDD

The Faerie Xweetok... I was saving for a Paint Brush for my xweetok for ages, and just when I was about to buy it *poof* customisation happened. The new Xweetok has such a silly pose with that little fist in the air. Yea - I'd pay a fair amount of nps for an UC Faerie Xweetok.

What's your favorite UC pet?

Grey Wocky

Is there a UC pet you wish was grandfathered (not converted automatically by TNT) & why?

All Lutaris and Xweetoks :(

Is there any UC pet you dislike or like the converted version better?

Nearly all of the Draiks

What would be your dream UC pet?

Did it exist before or is it a new color that could never be UC (but should be)?

Grey Wocky, yupps, it existed :)

How much would you be willing to pay for a UC paint brush? Or would you rather have a random event that turns your pet UC?

... When you pay 16-18mil for a Draik, surely your other dreamies are worth the same price?

However TNT said that they wouldn't make us pay for something that they originally took away from us.

I love the idea of a rainbow fountain UC dip, but I'd want them to occur more often :laughingsmiley: