Faerie Crossword Question

ehoffy

Hey, guys, I have a question abou the Faerie crossword. I was wondering how often playing the crossword increases your pet's intelligence. The first time I played it, my neopet's intelligence was increased, and then today, it randomly increased as well (I play it every day). Is there a pattern, or is it random?

Thanks!

1st off, welcome to TDN!

2nd, is it automatically raised or are you getting the RE? I've never gotton an RE when doing the crossword...

1. Thank you!

2. I'm sorry, I don't know what the "RE" is...

Oh! No, it wasn't a random event. After I completed the crossword, there was some bolded text that said, "your pet's intelligence has increased" or whatever.

And thank you! Everyone on this forum is so nice!

Yep, it's a random prize for completing the crossword, and actually fairly rare. Congratulations on getting it though. ;)

Yep, it's a random prize for completing the crossword, and actually fairly rare. Congratulations on getting it though. ;)

I've gotten it about once a week so I don't think it's THAT rare. Of course, it might just be that I'm lucky, but I think it's a "fairly" common event.

Then again, I'm basing this rarity on the spectrum that getting paint brushes from Jacko is "uber rare".

Heh, I use the term 'fairly' in place of 'mildly' a lot, so you may be right there. I honestly haven't paid that much attention even while I've been handling TDN's Faerie Crossword answers - I probably should in the future. xD

Heh, I use the term 'fairly' in place of 'mildly' a lot, so you may be right there. I honestly haven't paid that much attention even while I've been handling TDN's Faerie Crossword answers - I probably should in the future. xD

I should do that too, my pets wil be geniusses(or whatever) mwoehahahaha, hope it's not THAT rare:-p

Ps: welcome to the forum ehoffy, enjoy your time here *wink*

Thanks for helping me out, guys! You know, I really don't think it's that rare, though, because it just happened again. That makes three times in one week! Maybe I'm just really lucky though...that would make up for all the booby prizes I've gotten from the Tombola lol.

I don't think I have ever had pets intelligence increased for the crossword but then my luck is not great. I did get a win inb Lenny conundrum notification today though but alas too slow for the first 250 avatar but the win was 809np so better than nothing.