Having to load Neopets twice?

Dcoolb

I am using Google Chrome now, and granted my internet connection isn't the best I am having to load Neopets home page twice. The first time I load it, it says it is loaded but it is a white page. I refresh it and it comes up. Is this happening with anyone else?

I'm experiencing the same thing here. Also, sometimes it returns with an error "No data".

And the frustrating thing is that sometimes it's not only once or twice but five times.

Should be a problem with Neo as I have not experienced it with any other website. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

I am also dealing with this. It will "load" but nothing will appear until I refresh. I use firefox. It doesn't happen all of the time, but every once and awhile. I'm guessing it's a Neopets problem, hopefully they fix it soon!

I'm experiencing the same thing here. Also, sometimes it returns with an error "No data".

And the frustrating thing is that sometimes it's not only once or twice but five times.

Should be a problem with Neo as I have not experienced it with any other website. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

My boyfriend kept getting that error on Google Chrome, I've not gotten it on Safari...

This is definitely an issue on Neopets' end (probably a backend script timing out). Hopefully TNT will get it fixed after the weekend. :)

it's not happening here, and i'm using google chrome too, maybe just my lovely luck :laughingsmiley:

I haven't encountered the issue myself either. The intermittent occurrences also suggest that this is a script timeout of some sort on TNT's end, possibly related to a bad database connection. :yes: