Avatar Checklist One-Click Import Tool

Gammarax

Hi guys,

Just a curious question, I was wondering why there is a 30-day limit to the one-click import? Is it basically because a person could spam the feature?

I mean, wouldn't that not be much of a problem since people would be lazier to have to do one-click import all the time rather than just "tick" an avatar off his checklist?

Well, I would think (I don't really know for sure) that if you one click import it, it is most likely because you have 5+ avatars that you're missing, and then when you get 1 or 2 more that you could just add it manually. I have only used it once. I didn't know about it when I found this so I added 176 avatars manually! XD

Parsing the code pasted into the import tool can take quite a bit of CPU time on our server, which makes it a prime target for a malicious Denial of Service attack (in essence, somebody spamming the tool to attempt to overload the site and bring it down). The 30-day limit is in place to prevent this. :)