Island Blumaroo UL Request - can you help?

bluebillie

Hello TDN forum. I have a User Lookup request for a themed page: Island Blumaroo.

I am not picky, but haven't been able to find any current premade UL's themed this way.

I like the primary colors on the island clothing: red, blue, yellow (and green as well) for text and border/header colors.

I can't find any large island Blumaroo images but wouldn't be adverse to a "general" Mystery Island theme pic for main background with smaller pics of island Blumaroos on side or wherever they want to be!

No rush, no deadline, please let me know if I need to be more specific.

That's about all. Please feel free to neomail me at bluebillie if you have any questions, and thanks so much in advance if you are kind enough to take on this request!

Thank you for the welcome, if somewhat hedged. I was making a request based on reading the forum guidelines which asked for specific info and a timeframe. From what I have read, there have been many people who help new users with lookups just to be nice, or because they enjoy making them or like showing their html/css talents. I just joined the forum, though I have been a member of TDN and used the dailies since re-joining Neopets last month. My request was not meant to offend anyone, least of all a fellow Tennessean.