Will probably only apply to those in th UK..

Tank Girl

but has anyone else seen the show Sirens that's started recently? I caught an episode at stupid o'clock the other night and it was actually really good!

Pretty much exactly like Teachers... But they're paramedics instead, and it's a lot more rudey-dudey haha

I was wondering if anyone else has seen it and your thoughts?? *nudges hrtbrk :P*

Ahh I agree with you on the panel show front! We've got some amazing programmes. I loooove QI ^_^

Yeah, QI's quite good, although I prefer Mock the Week (I'm absolutely MAD over that show, and I swear the producers want Chris Addison as a regular. I'd love it if he was a regular - he's so kawaii, and I still can't believe he's going to be 40 this year, he only looks about 20 :3).

Yeah, QI's quite good, although I prefer Mock the Week (I'm absolutely MAD over that show, and I swear the producers want Chris Addison as a regular. I'd love it if he was a regular - he's so kawaii, and I still can't believe he's going to be 40 this year, he only looks about 20 :3).

Mock The Week is friggin hilarious, but it's a total rip off of Whose Line Is It Anyway. I know it's the same producer but it's pretty much the same gameshow with a few tweaks here and there :P

I love them both though. Especially the earlier Whose Line ^_^ (the British one with Clive Anderson I mean)

Oh! And if you ever see a bloke named Seann Walsh on there (MTW) - he's from my city. He tried to get me to go back to his place when he had a serious gf, so not the nicest bloke in the world. He is funny though :P

Mock The Week is friggin hilarious, but it's a total rip off of Whose Line Is It Anyway. I know it's the same producer but it's pretty much the same gameshow with a few tweaks here and there :P

I love them both though. Especially the earlier Whose Line ^_^ (the British one with Clive Anderson I mean)

Oh! And if you ever see a bloke named Seann Walsh on there (MTW) - he's from my city. He tried to get me to go back to his place when he had a serious gf, so not the nicest bloke in the world. He is funny though :P

Really? I see Fast and Loose (also love that show) as being more of a rip off than MTW (then again, FAL is designed to be an improvisation show). I agree with you, I prefer Britline (as it is sometimes called to distinguish between the two versions) - there was more variety on there (and familiar faces), whereas the American version kept using the same regulars over and over again imo (sure, they were funny, but I got a bit bored with just that lot).

o.O was Seann drunk or sober when he flirted with you?

Really? I see Fast and Loose (also love that show) as being more of a rip off than MTW (then again, FAL is designed to be an improvisation show). I agree with you, I prefer Britline (as it is sometimes called to distinguish between the two versions) - there was more variety on there (and familiar faces), whereas the American version kept using the same regulars over and over again imo (sure, they were funny, but I got a bit bored with just that lot).

o.O was Seann drunk or sober when he flirted with you?

I've never seen Fast and Loose before, I'll definitely have to check that out! I completely agree. They over-did it a bit with the same people, especially Ryan Stiles. In some of the later ones he literally looks pained by it! Plus I don't like the American presenter as much as dear old Clive :P

We were in a pub, but it was relatively early in the evening. I'd say pretty sober. I've heard that's just what he's like anyways. A few months after that incident he took a fancy to my friend and followed her round a club all night saying she was "fair game" - even though she told him she had a bf.

I've never seen Fast and Loose before, I'll definitely have to check that out! I completely agree. They over-did it a bit with the same people, especially Ryan Stiles. In some of the later ones he literally looks pained by it! Plus I don't like the American presenter as much as dear old Clive :P

We were in a pub, but it was relatively early in the evening. I'd say pretty sober. I've heard that's just what he's like anyways. A few months after that incident he took a fancy to my friend and followed her round a club all night saying she was "fair game" - even though she told him she had a bf.

All eight episodes of Fast and Loose are on YT (and it seems there's a lot of Humphrey Ker love going around - he is quite good looking imo :D) On the flip side, if it wasn't for Britline, Ryan and Colin would never have been noticed, and vice versa.